Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trying to get back into this whole blogging thing.

Below I have a post that I put on yahoo's version of blog because I had completely forgotten that I had created one on Blogspot. I figured I would copy it here to take place of an actual post.

Sept 6th, 2005
First post
So this my first post on the blog. I figure I will try to post at least once or twice a week depending on if anything exciting happens. most likely not.
Last night however was quite a treat. I sitting on my couch where I had become well aquainted with for the last 3 hours when I recieve a phone call from a friend. She is slightly hysterical and saying that the there is a mouse running around her apartment with a glue trap stuck to it. She asks if I can come over and get rid of it.
Her roomate picks me up on the way home. We enter the apartment and she is balled up on the couch and there is a big box flipped upside down on the floor. We ask if its in the box and she replies that it was to fast for her.
We find the mouse with its back legs sitting on the glue trap. I pick the other end of the trap up and start carrying to the kitchen when the little piece of crap leans up and bites my finger. I end up putting him in a plastic bag for the time being and start washing my finger. We then proceed to have both roomates call their friends at different hospitals to find out if I might have rabies.

Well folks the good news is that I do not have rabies. A little fact I was not aware of till yesterday was that rodents don't carry rabies. So go out there and let those mice and rats gnaw on your fingers for bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home