Friday, March 31, 2006

Thank god its Friday

I really am happy that its Friday. I have just wanted to leave work since I woke up this morning. I even tried taking a walk for a little bit but I found it boring. I think I have just had to much social interaction this week with starting school. I definitely need some couch time. My head kind of hurts. Its not like a headache pain but a dull cloudiness. I am having trouble focusing on things.

So based on that I am happy its the weekend. Tonight I am going to see a band play and then sleep in tomorrow and there have been talks of going to the casinso's in the afternoon/evening. So I guess we just have to see how the weekend goes. Sunday or possibly tomorrow I need to begin studying. Booooo.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home