Saturday, July 29, 2006

Gotta love Tai's

So as the end of a usual evening we ended up at Tai's. They funny part is that like all evening I do not believe that I am going to end up there. Tonight though we ended up running into a guy from HS. DJ was a guy who I knew through HS but got to know through dating female friends that we ended up double dating. However I have always thought he was a really great and nice guy. Based on this I am hoping he comes to the party that we are all attending tomorrow/today. Life is weird and sometimes I feel that they bring people back together for a reason. I feel like this guy could be a good/great friend if he makes it past this weekend and attends this party. Otherwise I may never see him again except at the next reunion.

Life is confusing and sometimes you just have to go with your best guess. It may not be right but at least you made a choice. From there you can figure the rest out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody has to love Tais!

Yea, glad I bailed when I did. Moving was that much more bareable! Did I know DJ? Which party were you hoping he would attend?

Strange that your blog didn't update my RSS aggregator until today. I blame Blogspot.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home