Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fantasy What?

For all of you that know me, you know how I am a big Sports Nut. Okay stop laughing. Seriously. Unless they plan for a chicago team and even then my knowledge is limited, I normally don't even know what sport the player people are talking about plays. In the last two years, I have come in second or third to last in our fantasy football leagues. Well finally I have found something that I may be good at. This also might be good for Joters xmen ability. Check out his comment on M&D's blog. The RedEye had an article about Fantasy movie leagues. You play the movie exec and get to choose certain movies and then based on their box office earnings you get more money to go out and buy more. This is right up my alley. They also reference another site called the Hollywood Stock Exchange. Check them out.

5 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

I must break you. I've heard of that Hollywood Exchange, but I don't think I have the attention span for it.

9:17 PM  
Blogger mark said...

This reminds me of that time you tried to drill a hole through your head.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Hutch said...

Please tell it's only based upon crappy fantasy movies that only you would go to see.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Hutch its exactly like that. Especially those crappy fantasy movies called the Lord of the Rings Triology that was nominated for 30 oscars and won 17 of them. How many awards did your romantic comedies win?

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, we all know what Hutch is after:

How many people get some action while watching fantasy movies vs. those who get action during fantasy movies?!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home