Friday, April 07, 2006

Getting off on the right foot

So this morning, I am sitting on the bed trying to figure out whether my socks are inside out or not. So once I have step 1 accomplished I move on to my step two. Looking at which foot the sock belongs to. At this point Keri proceeds to tell me I am crazy and ask me where I learn this stuff from. She asked if my mom taught me. I really didn't see the weirdness in this. I had thought everyone did this. So she dared me to take a poll today and see how people put their socks on.
I understand that a brand new pair of socks have not yet molded to a foot though. So this is for socks you have had for a while. Do you check to see whether a sock is for each foot or you just grab two and put them on.

3 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

How, after living with you for years, did I never discover this?

Keri, my sympathies. To the right, my vote.

GO CUBS!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary, I know! I tried to explain to him if he would switch off between feet, the socks wouldn't get holes so fast! What more can you do.....

6:40 PM  
Blogger B.J. said...

I just grab them, check if they are inside out and put them on...left foot first. Usually there is a tussle between me and the dog for the socks...he loves feet.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home