Thursday, April 27, 2006

New promotion in the Family


I decided to create gmail accounts for my entire family today. Not really sure why but I figured that way we could all have the same account format plus I just really like gmail. I even went in and added all of us to each other address book and setup chatting. I sent out an email to everyone telling them about my little plan and also included the fact that I have set up a family blog site though I have not posted anything on it yet.
About 5 minutes after I sent the email my sister calls and tells me that I should be promoted to CIO of the family. Since she is the CCO(Chief Creative officer) and Marketing head I figured that she new what she was talking about. So I would like to formally announce my promotion to CIO of the P Group.

I hope that with my years of expierence I can bring about lots of growth and business to the P group. The P group is celebrating their 37thyear in business this summer. They had some great additions to the company come about back in the mid to late 70's. I was lucky enough to join the company during this time and I have since worked my way up.

So tomorrow in order to celebrate my promotion I will be going to the cubs game and taking a half day. Its good to be your own boss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Do you guys hire outside of the family? Or is it nepotism through and through?

I'd be willing to do some outside consulting if necessary.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Pablo, I have reviewed your resume and even though you appear to be very qualified for the position we are looking to promote more from within before looking outside. I will keep you in mind though down the road.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home