Thursday, April 13, 2006

Did you miss me? Won and OH

So I am back to blogging again. After a few days off(trust me I needed the rest), I have decided to grace you with an update. My last post became inaccurate a few hours after I posted it. I guess TK got back to our place with Grass seed and a hose. So they started working about 2. I didn't get the vmail till about 4:30 so I joined them a little before 5. We ended up working till 8 that night digging up the dirt and trying to smooth it out then spread the grass seed and fertilizer. Keri then made us some yummy chili cheese dip. MMMMMmmmmmm..

Sunday night I went to my first Cubs game of the season. They simply put kicked ass. So I am 1-0 for the season. Barrett with his grand slam was definitly the play of the night for me.

Monday night Bill and I planted the flowers you see along the brick on the lefthand side of the photo. I will keep trying to post changes as I see that they are noticable. I also want to try and find a picture of how it looked before we started.

3 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Wow. Good work. Who did all the bricks?

When you're done, you should have a picnic.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Bricks were already there but I believe Bill went through and alligned them and all.

9:58 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Looks great!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home