Saturday, April 08, 2006

Operation Landscape-Aborted

So for about a few weeks now the third roomate has been saying we need to landscape the backyard. We rent our place so it kind of sounds a little weird to fix up the place but we have been in our place for almost 5 years now. I really dont know much about home repair or landscaping so any little bit I am willing to volunteer to help. Due to inclimate weather the operation has been aborted. I am a little upset but I guess it gives me time to study and just hang out on the couch today. So happy Grab Ass saturday everyone and enjoy the day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a 40-something patient this week who came to see the orthopedic surgeon after f-ing up his knee during "a little game of grab-ass with my brother-in-law that got outta hand." Happy Saturday!

11:52 AM  
Blogger mark said...

People in the south behave differently.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a feeling this wouldn´t happen! Can´t see you guys as landscapers! ;)

5:42 AM  
Blogger mark said...

I heard it was completed. Do you have an update for us?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home