Tuesday, April 25, 2006

TK421-Take 2



Okay, I am going to try and recreate my literary genuis that was yesterday ruined by Blogger insensitive feelings towards me. I have decided to not take it personal and understand that it was purely based on business reason. I am not going to move on.

Disclaimer: Since this is my second take at this like all Sequel it of course can be no where near as good as the original.


After 4.5 years living with my roomate, I have finally found out what his name stands for. TK stands for Technical Knowledge. On a glorious Sunday afternoon in the recent past my roomate(TK), decided he would like to burn a DVD copy of the game Riven(Myst 2). The file he download was a DDA file which I had never heard of. From there he found some software and which created a third DVD-Rom drive. We were all confused and began to investigate it. During this procedure we found a software called Alcohol and tried to uninstall it. Both times were tried it locked the system up. However, after the second try I tried to go into safe mode to see if it could be uninstalled there. At this point we had successfully caused the computer to go into Blue Screens of Death loop. Bill was of course really excited about this because all of his pictures and resume were on there.

The decision was made to just reinstall the OS onto the drive without removing any of the partition information. This would make sure none of the data was lost. While downloading a completely legal version of the OS, TK treated us to Blizzards at the Local DQ.

We tried installing the OS and the abort codes where called in by Billiam. The drive was showing that the whole thing was free which meant that all of his data was lost.

Stay Tuned later for the stunning conclusion of TK the TechKnow guy.
Same Blog Channel
Same Blog Time

2 Comments:

Blogger Cap said...

I have Riven if you guys want it. I never played it. I think my dad did at one point. It's in the storage locker...

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TK learned everything he knew from Silpheed and Task Force.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home