Friday, May 12, 2006

Pray for a better day

I am truly hoping today is better then yesterday. Not saying yesterday was horrible but it just wasn't going smoothly. First we have a big test tomorrow at work so I have been spending a lot of time at another site trying to get ready. What should have taken about an hour yesterday ended up keeping me at the site till about 1:30. The tester were an hour late to start and then one environment didn't work at all. A fellow employee was supposed to have made sure it worked. He had informed me that everything was fine. At this point I have pushed it back on him and its still not working as of 11:30am. Then I headed back downtown. While walking from the car to meet up with Keri for lunch my umbrella broke. That was just awesome. Then while on lunch with Keri I realized that my calender on my blackberry updated and I was supposed to be at an Audit meeting. Class at least wasn't that bad. I am just hoping to have a nice mellow even with a haircut and laundry.

3 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Too many problems at work lately. I say we stage a revolt.

Maybe Keri could get a job in Steamboat and the two of you could move out there with us. It would be like Three's Company with an extra person.

I get to be Mr. Roeper!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want a nice mellow even haircut?! ;)

Sorry things were rough - hopefully the weather improves for the game tomorrow!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Keri already has it all planned out. Mark and I share and office and Dana and her go to work together. Then later we swing.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home