Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I bet they show this on "The Ocho"

Before I get to the post, any of you xhtml guru's know why my links now sit at the bottom of my posts instead of even. I tried to look at the template but they are using the
where I am not really sure whats that for. I thought it was simply a column ender or something like that was removed but they are not using that form of html. Its to advanced for me.

On to the post. I get an email from "The Onion" each week about special events they have in chicago. Usually they involve stuff with free beer for an hour at a bar to who is dancing this week at the Admiral.
This week one of the deals is for a beer pong(Beurit) tournament. The winner gets so prize but also get a trip to the WSOBP you ask? Why it is the World Series of Beer Pong. I believe this will be broadcasted live on ESPN 8 "The Ocho". The fact they have a world series for this gives me hope. Since my favorite drinking game is "Asshole", there might be a WSOA tournament out there somewhere. I always dreamed of winning the world series when I was younger and maybe this is my chance. Let me know if you hear of any qualifying tournaments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh - I think I had to read that post 3 times to understand it! :)

If there is no A-Hole tournament - I think you should start it Dave! I'd be in for the inaugural game!

11:04 AM  
Blogger mark said...

I always thought you were the biggest A-hole, Dave - now you can prove it!

Keri, don't shoot down Dave's dream!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home