Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not to shabby of a day

Overall the work day was pretty good. Then I had class tonight which I am currently in. I finished the lab in class early so I was able to complete the homework assignment that was due at midnight tonight during class. I didn't have much left to do but I was going to have to do it when I got home around 10pm. I also found out that this is my last class of this quarter which I had thought we still had one next week. Now I still have a final project due on a week from Sunday though I plan on spending much of Sunday working on it. I would love to be all done early. Then I am off until after the new year. You have to love the quarter system. So I believe if I finish my Final project early this week I am going to treat myself to a day off on Friday and play the new Final Fantasy all day since I have not had the opportunity yet.
I have a family wedding this Saturday which should be a blast since my whole family will be there and its in the City so no driving is necessary. Have a great weekend if I don't write till after.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get Final Fantasy already?! I MUST see it!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home