Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bates motel


I think I stayed at the original hotel that Psycho was based off of. I am travelling for work and currently at the airport on our way home. Down side is that its 1/4 to 3 and our flight was scheduled for 4:04 but the guy at check-in said its 1.5 hours late. So I have plenty of time to kill.
Back to the hotel. We all pulled in the parking lot and was shocked by what we saw. To continue the place had a strange smell. I took a picture of the burn hole that was in the bed spread on one of the twin beds. One of the guys I was here with was battling a beetle( I think it was a cockroach) in his room. Worst nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel. I guess this is what the customer that I work for had as their preferred hotel choice. I am guessing price had a big deal with it though it was not worth it at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Um, what are you doing there?

4:48 PM  
Blogger B.J. said...

Nasty.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home