Friday, June 23, 2006

Call me Deepthroat


Wait on second thought maybe its not the best nickname. So I am not sure how much of this I can say so I will be kind of coy about it.

I got to spend about an hour today review Security video tapes and tracking down information that is going to lead to a federal arrest at work. I feel like I have completed my civic duty for a while now.

The reason I am being kind of sketchy is because I am not sure yet whether the Feds have picked the people up.

So keep that in mind next time your mean to me. I may be sending the Feds after you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

noted!

5:39 PM  
Blogger mark said...

I need the gossip!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is courtesy of http://www.spy-games.com

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home