Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New weighloss Fad

I came up with a great new idea for losing weight. I really think its going to catch on. You could lose 10's of pounds a day or week if you so choose. It really simple to follow and in fact most of you already do this. I really hope you all give it a try. It doesn't require excercise except maybe a little pushing. Have I peaked your curiousity?

Well I came up with it yesterday after I weighed myself. Then I proceeded to sit on the toilet and push. Afterwards I weighed myself again and I had lost 1.4 lbs. Think about that if you just sit on your toilet and push you can lose weight. Imagine doing this ten times in a day. I would lose 14 lbs a day. How could everyone not love this idea? There is no strenous excercise needed. No send $25.99 and I will send you my knew book, "Shoot, I will stay on the pot".


also I want to let everyone know that I singlehandedly ate an entire watermelon in a week.

3 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

1.4 lbs? Very nice, I often weigh myself at work before and after. The most I have lost in one sitting was 1.5 lbs.

7:29 AM  
Blogger mark said...

I just attempted this method, but apparently I'm not cut out for it. I was only able to lose .4 lbs. :(

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

words of wisdom!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home