Friday, June 23, 2006

I am a man of Faith

I am sure I am breaking some kind of Blogging code by posting about someone elses find but I just had to. Joter's post about FSM really got me thinking. I have always believed that there is something greater then us and that somehow this greatness(referred to as TG) is giving us signs to help us through our lives. Now I finally see it. We went to Disney World with some friends back in 1997 for spring break. At the Magic Kingdom( or TG's house) we ended up feeling inspired to dress up as Pirates and entertain the good people of DW. (I am trying to track down a picture). As Pirates we were really felling the holy power of FSM channelling through us. We must all return to our Pirate roots otherwise global warming will continue to consume us. May FSM be with you and that you never have to go without the touch of his noodly appendage.



Spread the word!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

I have no objections, I am just glad you have been touched by His Noodly Appendage.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home